Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introduction

After having spent 16 years of using the Internet, I think it's time I started my own blog. To be honest, I have tried starting a few blogs in the past but they were all failed attempts (I don't think that one post makes it a blog anyway).

This one will be revolved around things that I like and I recommend, things that have to do with the Internet, technology or various products and things that I like in general. And since my friends tell me that I like to nag a lot, I decided to make this a positive thread and focus the things that I approve, like the title suggests. However, I have to stay true to who I am, and thus you will occasionally have to put up with my rants about things that I hate.

I hate big introductions, or trying to sugar-coat my text with a lot of "sophistication" so I will get to the point right away and try save the essays for my diary. (I don't really keep a diary)

I hope you enjoy the content of my blog and check regularly for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment